Saturday, May 11, 2013

Its Experience Delivering Meds to interchange Nursing Homes


Delivering meds to Nursing Homes can be quite rewarding at times. On the whole, the residents are quite very happy to see you. They will strike up a conversation about anything or that can compare with.

The homes I delivered to had very friendly as opposed to dedicated staff. And this showed in a really residents. I personally give these people excessive credit. They are vast array, caring and really pick residents they resolve.

One resident in particular made me smile every time I used to there. She was similar spot everyday when I HAD arrived. Situated in her chair near the windows to the lanai, and everyday as she looked out there window, she would ask what it was doing outside. I'd give her the weather report ready response was a breed look, a smile any thank you. Mind done to you, this was everyday. This location never changed. I hope he has been doing well. I not deliver meds, so I don't verify her.

It was funny what they are called I was given. They knew There we were delivering their medications, but There we were called in loud noises, the candy lady and our drug pusher. Anyway , they made me laugh.

I really didn't mind losing the employment option. But the reason I will not miss the job is really because it really started to bother me the particular amount of prescription drugs I was delivering to these elderly people. I can't reconcile i believe why an 87- years old person would need 3 prescriptions on admission. We will attempt in the medical area of interest, but I just don't deal with this i believe.

The orders are any result of doctors who know what they're doing, but it was bothering me tremendously it's my job to was the one bringing the property to the residents.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment