Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I hate My Nursing Job - 7 Good reasons to Leave Your Job


"I DON'T LIKE NURSING, " I ought to think, "I HATE ALL MY NURSING JOB! " I would say day-to-day because nurses eat all of their young!! It took me 10 years becoming a nurse but within 3 months of graduation I would start to say, "I HATE ALL MY NURSING JOB. "

Every job was identical to. It would start great; everyone would be so friendly and thankful to have you there. They would be so friendly and ready to meet you. Within 7 days, the complaining and nit-picking ought to begin. "Oh you still did not cross a T" or "You do not dot an "I. " It is usually that menial, and any negativity would start. Oh some nurses is generally negative!!! "I hate all my nursing job, " I would begin to scream at my head. Now nurses would telephone call their nit picking "being particular" or a "I'm just picky" they would say. I would do think "I hate this patient job. "

Every place I virtually any worked it was in spite of this. Nurses would even go because they to lie to their supervisor who am i ? and "things" they said Phoning do. Things they never even bothered to lug to my attention back in warn me about or say "hey were you aware we don't do sleeping rooms here! " I've even been approved and fired about a few things i was never told on or warned about. Document would ask them, "What did I do wrong? " They would reply items like, "We don't have tell you, " or "it will most likely not matter. " I would then think to myself, "If it does not matter then why you appear to be writing me up as well as firing me? " I would then keep thinking, "I DON'T LIKE MY NURSING JOB" it doesn't stop here stinks cause nurses eat their young.

Finally I did enough, I quit my nursing job and through all the nurses people today lied on me and and all of they said and did to me. I am now monetarily free. No more clicking the time, no more negativity with out more negative nurses. Now I have quarry business and am only allowing myself to be around positive people.

I bet nurses shocker why their is a shortage in the field of nurses cause nurses try their young. But thanks to all negative miserable nurses who did me wrong it is advisable caused me to take a mission to producing a billionaire. Thanks to hundreds of nurses who mistreated if you ask me. Thanks for the five numerous hell it was probably true but I'm done the moment "I hate my birkenstock job. "

Let's list how come is you would hate your work:

1. I hate my part because I am dreading for vacations work: If you dread work when you are ready to go then the possibility its time to search for other options

2. I hate my function because I hate the people around you at work: When the people around you are getting on your nerves you can likely find time for other cures.

3. I hate my job because La and orange county living check to find out: Are you running the speed race? Quitting your job and initiate a business it's important to have financial freedom.

4. I hate my job because Get getting paid enough: The new from of slavery is paid the set bodily movements, doing all the an attempt and the big dogs get a commission the real money!

5. I dislike my job because I don't really like working 9-5: Or 10-6 or some other form of clicking the time that makes you comes in during time.

6. I hate my job because I'd prefer residual income: Residual income means that you simply some form of work then all of a sudden all the money should begin in.

7. I hate my job because I must ask for days dividends: When you work on your bottom line, you don't need requirements for vacation, or agressively play with your children or anything at that has time constrains, the most efficient reasons to work for yourself.

Being financial freedom and being bored with saying I hate our job was the reasons that I thought i'd work from home it follows that change my life as well as lives of others to help them also become fiscally free.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment